R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Paul Lemieux, RC America/MOTIV/Gravity RC
Old 07-31-2012, 04:36 AM
Paul L
Gravity RC

Originally Posted by haywood
Do you know if Thunder Power is working on any new ac/dc chargers? Thanks
Hi. I don't think so right now, but its possible that i would not know if they were.
Thanks

Originally Posted by B00t13g
I can not get lock to lock steering on my t3 12, any tips?
Try these steps and i would think that you would find it along the way. First make sure that your dual rate and EPA are turned up all the way on your radio.

Secondly: set up the linkage properly by using these steps. set your steering trim and steering sub trim both at 0 on the transmitter, Then set your servo horn or servo saver as vertical as possible on to the servo, now adjust your sub trim to make the servo horn perfectly vertical. Now hook up your drag link that connects the servo to the steering bell crank set up, Now adjust your drag link so that the bell cranks are centered when the servo horn is vertical. Now adjust your steering turnbuckle's so the tires are straight as is the bell crank and the servo horn. Lastly check your work by measuring the steering tie rods and they should be close in length.

And obviously check things over to make sure that nothing is binding or hitting something to stop the throw.

I think 99% you should find it, But If you follow this to a T and your car still does not have full throw it is then because you are using a shorter or smaller servo horn or servo saver then recommended, or you have a problem with your transmitter or servo it self.

hope this helps.

Paul