R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 07-04-2012, 09:24 PM
hitcharide1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Hey

My partner in crime (Tom) is still without power...he's currently running gennies for his daughter and her family, his place, and his mother in law. Lots is getting back to normal around here but there are a lot of places still without power, I'd heard it extended from Columbus Ohio as far as Charleston, WV. They say it wasn't a tornado but I have a hard time buying that, having seen oak trees uprooted. It's the longest power outage I've ever had...tomorrow I start looking for a whole house gennie that runs off natural gas, I'm not going through this one again.

Anyhow, I'd mounted a number of sets of rubber and had several diff/engine combos to try out. I mentioned on the GLC post that I got my order in from Edam and I've got a car for a raffle/prize, new kit. I also bit the bullet since I'll be driving one, and got one for Toms son Dave...I got about 800 bucks worth of parts, a lot of which fit Sheperd, Serpent and Mugen, and I'll be dragging that with me to races in case anyone needs parts. I say that because I read a post about someone on the sidelines, and wondering what I should drag for pan. I'm looking for a box trailer to permanently convert a la Dennis (thought his setup was pretty good.) For those running the old stuff like me, I've got some engines, pipes, gears for MRP, blah blah, but if anyone has any ideas on what else I should bring, let me know. I don't have diddly for Associated but I'll supply what I can.

Here's hoping nothing else keeps me from attending races in the future...now pardon while I go in search of some wood to knock on that didn't get blown away.