R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3Racing Sakura Zero S
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 11:24 PM
pmac
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by davlind
Hi Patrick
Thanks for the reply. I've already ordered the vert mount, gear adapter, 19t pulley, x-ray bumper (also a novice and guessing all the protection i can have can only help) and a 70t spur. I still need to get some pinions in the required range (got 27-32 & 38). Are you using the stock shocks and wheel adapters? That was two things that I'm thinking of changing. Also what diff/ shock weight oils are you using?
Hope to catch up at serccc one day soon - hoping to try to get down sometime tomorrow if weather ok.
Cheers
Dave
Hi Dave,

I am using the stock plastic shocks at the moment but may upgrade in the future.
I am using the 4mm metal wheel adapters as well as the sakura XI rear arms. Apparently meant to give better traction so i thought may as well try it for a starting point.
I'm using the stock shock oil and the stock diff oil in the rear diff and 30k in the front only because i haven't been able to find anything heavier in local hobby shops that I have been to.

serccc only had practise today as the rain was looming. hopefully in a fortnight it will be good weather.

Cheers,
Patrick