R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Tomahawk St Problems
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:16 PM
DazComet
Tech Rookie

Default Tiger Tomahawk St Problems

Hey everybody, I'm new here and also new to nitro cars. I bought a TT St the other day as my first car. I have broken it in now, had a few problems starting it and it was stalling regularly, I'm guessing that's common in new cars. Anyway eventually I got though about 8 tanks, and it was working great. Now a few days later it would not start properly. When it did start it would stall a lot, it was idling fine but as soon as I put abit of throttle on it would then stall... So I tried to fix it myself thinking I may as well try since I'll have to learn how to maintain and tune it eventually anyway. Now I think I've made it worse. I was messing with it for hours, playing with the Lsn, hsp, and the idle. I had it starting first time at one point, but would then rev out of control. I then had it starting but then stalling as soon as I throttle. Then I also had it stalling as soon as I take out the glow ignitor. I have no idea what to do now, I don't want to make it any worse than I have. I was thinking about just taking it to a shop to get fixed but it will probly cost a lot and take forever to get back. What can you suggest? I suck at this!