R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)
Old 06-26-2012, 01:22 AM
ScottKelly911
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hacker07
I just want to be on the first page of this thread, haha. We will have to see what all is announced at the Shootout I guess...Only a few weeks to go.
Ryan, thanks for posting in this thread. You've been an amazing resource in the SCTE thread, so I am sure that we'll all benefit from your future postings and help along the way. Judging by the reaction and buzz that's been going on about the 22SCT ever since the release of the 22T, this is gonna be a huge success. Of course at this point it's all just speculation anyway
Originally Posted by Carranza76
Way to quote me and put me on the spot!! LOL

I only hope its true.

I will def be getting two of these if the price is right. Most likely one mod and one stock.
Hahahaha Well if it's true, you'll look like a genius, imagine what it'll do for your street cred

Originally Posted by weavty1
Well there ya go folks!! Right from the horse's mouth!

Oh, and second..... hahahahaha
Did he say something?
Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72
I really hope it doesn't ship with that hideous high flow body...
You really don't like how it looks? I think it's a great looking body, especially in person. Maybe you just saw one that was painted funky or didn't really go well with it's lines. But we're all entitled to our opinions. Personally I like it a lot and hope that it does come with the High Flow body.
Originally Posted by Ray Kindstrom
So if it is the vehicle that get announced....what do you think the TLR 22SCT is going to use for wheels? Same wheels as the SCTE?
I agree, sure would be nice if it does use the same wheels or at least same offset as the SCTE, then I could switch back and forth at times if needed.