R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Matt Piva
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BIG RICK RR
WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?!!!
That your caps button be removed from your keyboard :P

Just kidding, I would suggest looking in the forsale forums for your needs, you can find so much stuff for nothing. Here's an example of one of my set ups I bought,
Losi 8t 2.0, hop ups-inclined hubs, rear hubs, motor mount, center diff mount, v2 tower, top plate, servo saver arm, rear diff inserts alu, f/r chassis braces and a painted body that's rad! Brand new 305$ shipped. Nib Orion crf 7port without carb 140$, nib 7955 x2 150$, aka ibeam/grid irons/city blocks soft already mounted 125$ airtronics receiver m11x new 50$, losi 2.0 starter box (not rtr box) 75 with battery. 2058 pipe 35$ without header. So around 900$ I built a pretty ruthless race machine with very good quality parts. I believe all that in stores would be close to 2 grand if not more, I saved 275$ alone on the engine, probably another 400 on the truggy, so between the 2 main things I purchased here that are new I saved an easy 600 dollars. It's just the way to do it in my eyes lol I think everyone is NUTS not taking this advantage I recommend. Just don't be dumb and buy someone's 3 gallon old speed because he says it runs great, I have a b5 with 10 gallons on it that runs amazing and can have a new head put on it n claimed at 3 gallons old, I however wouldn't ever do that lol but I know 90% of the used stuff on here it's probably used quite a bit more then claimed.