R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent S411
Thread: Serpent S411
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 02:27 AM
Pattojnr
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone
Thanks. I know the asphalt guys seem to like some rebound. I think I'm going to try zero rebound on the carpet......I'll let you know when I get a chance to run them.

I also have been trying a few more changes on the Exotech chassis, I found that the Exo (2.25) with the stock, uncut 2.50 top deck has made for a awesome handling car. I wouldn't have believed this till I tried it. Not sure if the 2.50 top plate came with the very first V1 cars or not, I know the 2.50 chassis came with all my cars originally. In any matter if you have one (2.50 top deck) give it a try on carpet, you might like the way it works.
ill see if i can get some video footage next outing for you all . we are pushing like 120km/hr down the straight into a banked sweeper, and no braking into it, it pushes the cars to the limit and the 411 is just a dream to drive on the track. Gas tourer lap record set at a nationals event, when the track had an insane amount of grip, has been broken and is held by the 411, even after EP Nationals last year. it was very close to being knocked off by the current National champ, but it still remains held by the Serpent, even in lower grip conditions now.