R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 06-18-2012, 10:02 PM
hitcharide1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Das 1/8th Mopar
Before the rain. Matt looked real good, his clutch problems seemly behind him and finding good tires the next problem. Still he looked strong till his radio took him into the wall. If it isn't one thing, it's another.
Mean while my Grandson was testing a 5.4mm resistor (next size down is no hole), it looked very good speed wise and should get some good fuel mileage too.
My buddy,Brent brought me some old 1/8th bodies that he picked up at a 1/4 scale race. All used, but I'm going to try and mount one for our July 1st race. Thanks Brent, you are to cool for words, so here are some #563827788!
Looking like our first resurfaced race well also be our 1st with GT bodies. Be aware, the GT body is not going to work as well as CanAm. Anyone have a problem with this? We have a fair amount of run time with the GT body and it does pretty good, the fun factor will go up with them. Still I wish we were able to get some of the older bodies.
LETS RACE SOME MORE!!
Ah...question. Am I reading right, we have to have GT bodies for the pan cars????