R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 02:18 PM
aloksatoor
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by umm winning
I know I have asked this before, but can somebody tell me the pros and cons of the 210? Has parts support kicked up? Is there a lot of upgrades needed or is it bling? Are there any durability problems? Are there set ups available? How does this compare to the 22? I just sold my RB5 and am in the new buggy market...
Most upgrades are bling, but you gotta have aluminum suspension holders (tresrey or team sr both are excellent) and if possible front bulkhead, other than that my buggys fine, just take hubs and arms to the track and your golden. I wanted to upgrade the shock towers but frankly I replace them for wear every few months so cannot afford the CFs . Have yet to break a tower though. Have stripped rear hubs, broken F/R arms thus far, but those crashes would break any competitors car too.

You can opt for the bfast diff for more time between rebuilds but you can still live with the stocker, its pretty nice box stock.

I just got ur buggy for stock duty since the rango in stock form is too heavy (~ 1620grams RTR with shorty) :P might sell the kyosho in a month once the rango plastic chassis comes up and I can get her down to 1500grams