R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]
Old 06-10-2012, 05:09 AM
snoopyrc
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by russmustar
Hello, all! I don't know if this is the proper place for this, just getting started in VTA, but has anyone heard from the graphic guy who has been on rctech selling period correct decals and graphics for our cars? I sent him an e-mail order about 8 days ago w/no reply. After looking at his posts, I see nothing newer than a month ago. Does anyone know if he's just busy or quit doing these? THX-Russ
Cant say for sure, but he has a history of happy customers on here. I assume you are talking about Carl Seils. I would give him some more time and maybe look for a backup source for decals.

Edit: McCallister has good numbers and sponsor sheets, they just dont have the custom stuff like Carl does.

HPI used to have these RCGT sticker sheets that had a couple pairs of meatballs with numbers that fit in them, plus some sponsor stickers to go along. those were really nice but I dont think you can get them anymore.

I have been making meatballs with numbers in photoshop and then printing them on plain paper and gluing them in with picture glue.

Last edited by snoopyrc; 06-10-2012 at 05:19 AM.