R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 06-06-2012, 09:27 PM
aarcobra
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Stuff

Originally Posted by hitcharide1
Health issues have kept me from driving as much as I'd like...such is life. I hear what you're saying...when I get the other stuff next week I'll send some pics and maybe you can figure out some of what I'm getting. At this point, I'm trying to gear up for the GLC. I was thinking of doing the nats in Florida but now I'm thinking about waiting till Feb and hitting the Winternats, you plan to do that one? Closer to your neck of the woods anyhow....
Yeah, you mentioned some of your issues...wow. Glad to see you are as good as you are. I had cancer (prostate), all gone now, thank God! But I wasn't ill at all, just didn't run in any organized races that year. I was treated in Atlanta and took a lot of my stuff over there, stayed in a long term hotel, and painted bodies and actually went to the SurgarBowl on-road track and practiced a few times!!

I'd be interested in what you get you parts and stuff. I'll help all I can!

I'd rather go to the Nats than the WinterNats, myself. The track in Ft. Meyers is very unforgiving and kinda small. IMO. A couple of years ago, we practiced at the track that the Nats will be at and it is GREAT! Long, smooth and a reallly neat layout. I sold all my 4wd cars so all I have is Pan stuff, they don't have a Pan class at either the Nats or the WN, to my knowledge....

Unfortunately I'm almost exactly inbetween Toledo and South Florida, 600 to either track

Later,
ned