R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 06-05-2012, 04:27 PM
FLAT OUT
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Fast410
you have my email should have kept it threw thereand this would not happen..
the esc i bought says clearly for 2 cell to 6 cell so i do want a 2 cell esc that works with a 2 cell like it states ,it does not know what scale car it is in a smaller motor takes less to run it than a 1/8th scale motor,correct,you can end this so easlly by doing the rite thing ,a big company like you have cant make it right??? just give me the right stuff and i will go away... I did not read the specs wrong a 2 cell is a 2 cell,if it does not work with it than your specs on the box are wrong,no matter what size motor,so you all say im crying over a 100.00 esc but hobbywing wont make it right and they are a big company to step up and say the box specs are incorrect and the specs on hobbypartz.com are incorrect and i see why you got the esc because of whats on the site and the box so we will take care of it and make sure hobbypartz up dates the site so no one else does the same thing....tekins are for 1/8th scale too but every one runs them in sc 4x4 so it does not over work the esc,
GOD !! this bloke is starting to piss me off... Stop filling this thread with crap. Cant someone ban him from this forum ???