R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Cspurlock
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by onekiwi
I saw Hupos setup was MM on low grip, might have been a typo but Im thinking I might try it. I have a very soft setup on my MM buggy so if I loosen up the slipper it might be ok.

Hows the driving styles from MM to RM anyone explain it well.

Next weekend will be my 2nd race on loose dirt/gravel, the first one did not go well spinning out all the time and having to drive real slow but I do want to try it again.

Heres the track that I ran on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcKr0...eature=related

Tips.
MM battery forward or back?
RM batt F or B
Extra weight anywhere?
I have been running MM4 on med grip clay for a couple of months and can give you a few tips.

Tip 1- Don't listen to people that tell you it will never work. Try it yourself and make your own decision. If I listened to all the haters I would have never bought the Durango because I was told I wouldn't be able to get it to work at our track. Then after I did, my friends started buying them. Then I was told I couldn't get mid motor to work. Now that I clearly have gotten it to work, people are slowly changing their opinions. I'm not saying that it is better than RM, I am saying you can get it to work on med bite clay. So if you want to try it, just put your ear plugs in and go to work.

Tip 2- refer to tip 1

Tip 3- Don't take setup advise for MM on this car from people that aren't giving their own personal setup experience with running it. I have seen my own setup misquoted twice in this thread by others.

PM me for help if you want it.