R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T3 2012
Thread: Xray T3 2012
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 08:44 PM
rdlkgliders
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

Originally Posted by artwork
Even the label that says it has been optimized has been optimized to catch your attention...

On the real, I am not sure what to think about the 2.0 chassis and 1.6 top deck. I ran them last night and my car felt a bit more inconsistent then with the stock chassis and top deck. I still need to do more testing but I think softer springs in conjunction with the thinner chassis and top deck might be required. It seems that running stiffer springs with the softer chassis may create some imbalance in the car. Anyone else have any feedback on the thinner chassis and top deck on the T3'12 on carpet?

I will keep you guys posted on what combination works best...
When I swiched to the 2.0mm chassis and the flex topdeck on my s411 I went to a softer spring setup and it was a big improvement. The s411 Is a similar car to the t3 12 I have both. I think you are on the right path with your thinking. I am assuming we are talking asphalt....right...
On another note I ordered the center servo mount and the a-plus battery mounts and neither will fit on the VBC chassis, in case this saves someone money and time....