R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Paych3ck
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I have been reading this thread page by page (in order to learn as much about my tc6.1 as possible) and I have been building my tc6.1 at the same time. I am now finished building my tc6.1 but I have a serious problem. I have used the search feature and found a few others with the same problem, but I was unable to ever find where they found a resolution. So, with that being said I would be greatly appreciative if anyone can help me. I just want to say that this is the first RC car I have ever built myself, so please cut me a little slack. I have an RC10T that I have had since I was 14, but my Dad had it built and gave it to me assembled. Also, I will be tidying the wires this was just a temp setup for testing. So, the problem that I am having is that with no wheels or tires on the vehicle I can be under full power and I can turn 100% left or right perfectly. However, when I put wheels and tires on the car it runs smooth at full power as long as I keep the wheels straight. Once I start to turn the wheels I can only get about 40% before I start getting a binding noise. After about 60% the car starts to shake violently. This occurs when I turn left or right. I have also posted 3 video's that I hope may be helpful. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMvaPxBtodg

youtube.com/watch?v=c--I9jCn-1Q

youtube.com/watch?v=lhboy0pSwWs - In this one you can see how bad the car shakes when I turn. I can only guess that maybe my front bearings or CVD's are bad right out of the box?

It won't let me post URL's because my post count it too low. You will have to add h t t p://w w w. - to the beginning of the Youtube links. Sorry.