R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2002, 05:10 PM
Kevin K
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Ottoman...is it on power commin out of the corners or off power coasting. If its on power you can try standing the rear shocks up one hole in the rear as that will keep more weight on the front under power. If that does not work try moving the lower arm back this will reduce castor more and give more weight bais to the front end. I like the car with the least amount of castor possible, I even went so far as to grind the upper bulk head so I can take even more out. I might try rear arms in the front as that should take some of the castor out of the pivot ball, but you need to make a crash stop on the arm so you will not break the axel in a crash. I will try this next weekend and let you know.

Cornerspeed....Im not running stock shock shafts or pistons and mine dont hit the top intill full compression, and I still dont think that you will ever see that on the track. I did see that when I ran the stock parts but I still never really felt that you would get into that range of motion on the track.