R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 11:14 AM
jpcopeland1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 166 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aloksatoor
one guy at my track was in the dex210 with the gear diff. Seems his eclip fell off or something inside. I'll ask him how his car feels with the gear. No build quality issues on the gear diff correct? I have the short course the gear diffs are leaky but work but not the best quality (coming from my xray).
Havent heard much about leaky diff's one guy at my track with a rango put in the gear diff but so far hasnt complained about leakage. Im interested in the SC10 gear diff mod before I break down and shell out $30.00 on the Durango version. Especially since my ball diff with the B-Fast stuff in it is still silky smooth after a month of some really hard practice sessions, talking 8.5 with boost, casing double doubles im trying to triple single. It's taken quite a beating and so far nothing. It loosened slightly one time that caused it to bark on astroturf when I was locking down my slipper, but fine on the track, just too loose for my driving style. Wow Ubuntu really does kick Windows 7 ass. My browser loads up and replies to posts so much faster on this OS.