R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent Cobra GT
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 09:19 PM
GMartinez
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MugenDrew
Well the FORGASS racers finally got to see not one but all three of the Serpent Cobras run Saturday at the Sour Grapes Race. We were all very impressed. Sunday was even better! Joaquin slapped on a set of "old worn out" Alpha tires and let anybody DRIVE his car that wanted to!!!
HELL YEAH!!! I drove it! You should have seen the smile on my face! It was a hoot! I'm still laughing about it! Good times! Not that I was being greedy our anything but i drove it again, end result...same big grin. Its very relaxing to drive, all the time in the world to think about what's going on in the corner and I was shocked at how fast it accelerated!
Two questions: Would I look good in an orange shirt? Does anybody want to buy a new in box dm 1?
P.S. worn out Alpha tyres are the shiznit, i can only dream of how stuck like chuck they are when there new. Than again maybe its the race geometry of the Cobra that made it all click?
Drew you would look good in Orange just as long as you don't get a bad Tan lol
+1 I had a blast driving it as well Serpent did a excellent job on this platform the Cobra is so easy to drive & did everything I wanted the car to do