R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:44 PM
silverhkswrx
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Solara
We are phasing out the 1S version and have the MMM to replace the 1S. V3 Competition version will still be there for the spec level of racing. For anything else, it is all MMM.

The reason why 17.5 are out is...(1) Special material like the ROTOR raised 3X the price since last year. (2) Beside USA, alot of other country are adapting 17.5 as a stock or slower class and this class is heavily popular and demand are high. (3) MFR are way behind their schedule that is totally out of our control.

Only in NORWAY? LOL...QC is always a concern especailly we are talking about ESC that if used heavily, it will burn. But I believe those are individual cases, that happened to any ESC and any one. We are continuously updating the software and hardware and keep making sure the REVENTON ESC that coming in USA are up to the standard, at least, my standard. The past 3 months I have turned over at least 4 different version of REVENTON and that is the reason why there is a delay. If they are not up to my standard, I won't let it run in USA.

We are mainly concentrated on the ZERO TIMING software and hardware of the ESC and I have to make sure ROAR is align with us (they are very close to be approved) but over in Europe they are mainly run on MOD and BOOST application which it is alot easier to get the ESC fried...
I thought it was ironic also... besides what conditions are they running it under? Probably deliberately into the ground to see what it can handle. I prefer to ask you (who has always been honest, and attack questions head on.) That is the reason I will continue to support SpeedPassion. Your customer service is light years above the rest.

I had no clue about the motors. Can we expect a price increase due to your increased cost? If so, How much can we expect?