View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #5500
jpcopeland1
Tech Elite
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flame56mx View Post
Ive heard mm4 works on high bite, I had an X car, that was really good on med to high bite, but I haven't tried it, as med with dust is our norm..Mid motors handle quite a bit differently, jump really nice..
Mid dmotor jumps nice, but prepare to lose sterring speed coming into a corner, but the trade off is by then you can trun into anyone selse on the track. Mid motor 2 wheel drive cars need to be driven like they are 4-wheel drive cars because of the increased weight ditribution front to back, and on power steering, time it just right you can overtake a b4.1 on the inside line, mess up, and you push wide.

updates on DEX210. Kyosho Grooved X-Rigns, shocks feel 100 times better without having to upgrade to ti shock shaftfs, and they dont leak. Losi 22 Ball stud washers, using these with 6mm to get rid of all bump stear on the car.

Losi 22 Shock internal limiters. I had problems with the imprecise measurements witha droop screw, using the Losi 22 washers gives me the exact 3mm I need to remove excess droop which caused transmission noise, inside of rear shocks 3mm. Ran this setup today and its better then a B4.1 in super stock, or 8.5 modified, shaved 3 seconds off of my B4.1 times from 6 montha ago. This car RULES!