R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 07:02 PM
cegpcola
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ChrisR40
I run Promatch 5000 mah with a 25C. The only problem with the batteries is that you have to remove the top deck and the battery tray to install them. The battery can be removed if need be, its just a pain. I charge the battery in the car and store the battery in the car.

I know that some people are running shorty packs and have good success with them.

On a postive side at least you are not putting a lipo battery into the mid motor JRXS; not that was fun.

Chris
Thanks, I ended up going with these since they will be more than plenty for VTA class. I wish I could find one of the Flying Fox layshafts, but I ordered a couple more of the PRS adapters and got them in the other day for backups just incase something happenes to the one I have on the car.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html

Now I just need to figure out what Pinion and Spur combo I need to run to keep up with the local guys. I went to the last race they had to try and get a peek at some of the VTA setups they are running but they didn't have enough VTA guys show up which was odd for them.