R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca
Old 04-12-2012, 06:00 PM
highdezhelis
Tech Rookie

Default yup you are rt dave

Originally Posted by Coyote Dave
I dont know what your motive is but your obviously trying to start something here. You have one post on this thread so it tells me you are not a regular on rc tech or you are simply hiding your identity and are just trying to create drama. Do you honestly believe that we could be successfull if what you are implying could possibly be true. I know where the source of this is coming from and I suspect you are one of them. Negativity breeds negativity. Good luck in your racing where ever that may be.
you hit the nail on the head ! neg breeds neg . i honestly think you should practice what you preach ! theres also another saying you reep what you sow ! speaking badley about customers and suposed friends is bad for buis ! wouldnt you agree ? and as for starting drama that was not my intention . i just simply wanted to find out if there are more customers that have had the same trouble with you as i have . maybe you should grow some thicker skin ! those where your exact words to me once before . i havnt spoke ill of you or your fam nor would i nor have i spoke badly of the track just asking ? if theres any one out there that has had any of these probs with you hope this dosnt bother you and no im not a troll i plan on staying for a while ! and ps no this isnt fred !

Last edited by highdezhelis; 04-12-2012 at 06:06 PM. Reason: forgot somthing