R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TC3 Forum
Thread: TC3 Forum
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 08:01 AM
racerTC3
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
You can't run boost with 3300mah 30c packs, but you can run 17.5blinky with ease.... Also stick with TP packs, they're the best !!!!
TP packs? Is that track power or thunder power?

The best servo that works for me is the cheepest one! I don't need a blazing fast servo, i just need one that works, and the s3004 turns left and right just fine. On my track there isn't one lap where someone hasn't wrecked, my self included. Its more of going slow is faster. 8 TC cars on a small 24x60 track there is always a wreck. Thats mainly why i run a TC3 Tuff as nails, havent broke a part yet, others who run Xray's TC6 etc seem to always break, at our track anyway.

What is the best 2s lipo charger now days. Is the Checkpoint TC-1030 still a good charger even thoe it doesn't balance charge. Does anyone use the Futaba CDR 5000 for lipos, I have one and it works for lipo, just have to set the max voltage etc, i would like to get more of a plug and play charger. Just hook up battery and hit start. Do people balance charge everytime. 2 cell lipo i can just check balance with my CDR 5000 and adjust acordingly, but at the track it would be nice to just plug in and charge. Or just get 3 of the same lipos (2 qualifiers and the Amain) and charge them at home and not worry about having to charge at the tack.

Last edited by racerTC3; 04-10-2012 at 08:27 AM. Reason: added information