R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 04-03-2012, 11:35 AM
TryHard
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hugobox2003
has anyone noticed with xerun 120a loaded with the turbo software actually uses less battery than the no timing mode software?

i had the 120a running 17.5t with boost and turbo (around 50 boost and 10 turbo), with a 5000mah 2s lipo, i could run it for at least 60 mins.

i then loaded the no timing software, it can only run for 30mins max...

this is very strange...
Originally Posted by FFred
Hi,
it's on the manual :

Other thing you might want to know :
I tried to upgrade the LCD box from V1.08 (latest for Xerun 2.1) to V.1.11 (new one for Xerun V3), and also from V1.11 back to 1.08, as it's something you will have to do if you use both Xerun V2.1 and V3 :
I got an error halfway, but in the previous software, there was a message tellinbg it failed, and then you just had to relaunch.
Now, it failed, but nothing to say it failed, and the screen don't show anything. You have to unplug the USB cable, then plug it again, the LCD box screen will show a line of squares, and the software start automatically to update the firmware again, and succeed.

IMO, a message like with the previous software would be welcome.
Actually, there is another work around for those who want to use v2.1s and v3's, and that is to leave the 2in1 box on the latest software, but then program the v2.1 by a laptop, simply using the 2in1 as connecting device.
I did this this evening with my v2.1 120a, and v1.65 software loaded to the 2in1, worked a treat

HiH
Ed