R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Tabushi
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Pretty funny huh?

Why settle on 45mm?
Why not 42mm or 43mm or 44mm or 46mm or 90mm?

Ah yes, those funny little fine print tire rules, they never seem to come to light, lol

Be careful with those engine pricing rules too, someone might lower their pricing just to compete in your event, then raise it up after it's all over. lol

Just saying.....

Jeff ... im pretty sure there is no hidden reason for tire rule, maybe they even typed wrong i dont know, but during the event, as i said, they checked all parameters from technical rulebook except this about tires, maybe just because i does not make sense, i really dont know but i will find the reason ...

About engines, i dont understand your comment ... all engine rules were respected in Peru 100% and even if someone had an unknown engine organization and even drivers checked on internet to verify pricing, ports number, etc ...

Sorry but thinking on what you are trying to push about, its really crazy, first because as far as i see, all GT racers are FAIR PEOPLE and event if they have doubts about anything, allways all people speak between each other in order to clarify everything in advance during the race ... and in order to do what you are saying, should be a MAJOR MOVE from a manufacturer, modifying online pricing in the whole online world, just crazy i must say. And i really DONT KNOW WHY YOU MENTION THAT ...

regards,