R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pin Shop Hobbies Oakville,CT
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:29 AM
sc10guy
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tazz888
I would like to thank everyone who attended Steve's services this weekend and all the racers from Saturday night. I would also like to give a big thank you to Steve, Pat and the family from Pin Shop for the flowers they sent to the funeral home on behalf of the entire Pin Shop community. Steve's entire family were deeply toutched by the number of people who came to pay their respects. I'm sure it made them proud and helped ease their pain knowing how many people's lives were toutched in some way by Steve.

It has been an emotional week for all of us and it's now time to get back to doing what Steve would want us to do and that is racing!! Steve may be gone in body, but he lives on in our memories and hearts. While at the track please share your memories and stories about him with others. Lets all follow his lead and try to make the hobby grow, get the tracks to work together and help out others.

Steve, I know your looking down on us and laughing. You're also yelling at us for being upset about your passing and telling us to "get over it!". Sorry buddy, but this time you can't change how we feel. You are greatly misseed by all and will forever be remembered by those who were lucky enough to call you a friend.
+1