R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - How often do you....??
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 06:20 PM
AZRC4Me
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pulse_
1. disassemble your car completely - Depends on the race I'm going to and race I was at. Usually once every 2 weeks.
2. change your bearings - when they need it, which isn't all that often. going to a big race, I'll put new ones in to be safe and save the used stuff for my practice car.
3. change your tires/ foams - again, depends on the race, but usually a new set every time I hit the track unless it's practice.
4. break something - it's been a while, maybe once every couple months.
5. race/ train - multiple times a week.

6. go shopping for your car - multiple times a week.
7. let another one try your buggy - not that often, but I'm always open to letting someone drive my ride during practice days.
8. drive someone else's buggy - once in a while. It takes me too long to get used to someone else's transmitter and radio settings it really doesn't help me.
9. crash - about once per qualifier...trying to work on that...
10. buy another buggy - once or twice per year, depending on how much I've been running.
11. let your wife/ child/ family drive your car - I've told my Dad to drive my car, but he won't lol. No wife, no kids.
12. tell the family how much money you put in rc cars - never. I don't even know because I don't want to know... If I'm having fun, who cares about the cost.
13. get nervous on the podium - I take it you mean driver's stand, cause I'm relaxed as ever on the podium! I get that awesome feeling before every race. It's not nerves, but sort of an adrenaline rush, butterflies, whatever you want to call it. Before and during a race, I'm focused and only think about what I have to do, run clean laps.