R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - XRAY T3 vs. TC6.1 vs. S411 - Which one and why?
Old 03-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Onetrade
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Can you tell us why you dont like the Xray T2? Otherwise it's hard for us to suggest you to get the T3.
It took a light hit and the center pulley (not sure how else to call it) fell apart, not because of how it was put together but because of the design. As I put it back together (which took me a while and was not happy with the way everything was fit. It was designed around speed and low center of gravity, which is great!!!!!! But if you hit it the wrong way, all falls apart. Maybe the new T3 is better and doesn't have the same design flaws IMO.

This type of thread is getting to me because this type of question has no answer which car is better.... It's not chassis that will make you fast it's up to the driver to make any chassis work for them base on your driving style... Go get a car and make it work that's all I'm saying...
I know there is not correct answer, you build it, you drive it, you tune it, just want to hear what people have to say, things they like and things they don't like. My preference is the TC6.1, XRAY heads will love XRAY, i am well aware. Maybe someone has a bad experience with one or the other that they can share.