R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Mi4
Thread: Schumacher Mi4
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:10 AM
olhipster1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gerrie
Not sure, I have aluminum pivot blocks front and rear , gear diff ext, that is with body on it. The battery weighed 309g , can change it and the weight will drop to 1455 , and another battery will drop it to 1420g on my CX
My brother-inlaw has the same issues. Exept he has a long top- deck and his cx came in at 1500g . With my regular electronics and a 309g battery and body my CXL's came in at 1460g before changing batteries. With my lightest battery my CXL's will be 1393g
Might be better to list out what brand batteries you are using along with weight...as well what electronics (brand, model, etc)
no one will have a definitive help without all the details. Perhaps a pics will help out also.

Also, are short packs allowed at the race venue you attend? Also note that most TC cars are not designed for short packs, so yes a complete rebalance of the car will be needed.

Regarding your brother-in-laws CX...when running the long top deck....an option may be to cut down the extra metal from the bulkheads...there is a lot of un-needed weight on the CX bulkheads...that is if the original top deck won't be used any more.

As i have listed before this what i am running
Tekin RS Pro
LRP X12 17.5
MM high RPM fan
MyLaps Trnsdr
TI screws on lower deck only
5600 2s lipo 65C (standard size)
Spec R gear diff
Standard weight body LTCr with a ton of paint. (make the car overweight)

Last edited by olhipster1; 03-07-2012 at 08:22 AM.