View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #3644
Boadazofa
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morvlorv View Post
Hey all, Im new here and from what I have read over the past few days, this place seems awesome!

First off, my name is Ryan, and I am in Utah.

I want to get back into the hobby after being away for 15 years, and looking around, things sure have changed in 15 years.

I have decided on the Hyper 10TT for sure. It seems like a good starter for an ex-experienced driver that just wants to have fun at the local track and maybe enter a club race or 2 down the road.

I have been reading this thread and it is going to take me forever to get through it all, so I thought I would just ask you all since I might get my answer a bit faster.

I plan on running a 4000mah 2S1P 7.4V 30C and want to set it up with this:

HobbyWing EZRUN Brushless System Combo B4 w/ 60A ESC and [email protected] 3650-size Brushless Motor

hobbypartz.com/ez-60a-rc-brushless-car-system.html

Item #:07E-EZRUN-Combo-B4

Will this ESC and motor combo be OK in this vehicle?
I dont need it to be the fastest on the track but I dont want the slowest either. haha

I know how to drive, or at least I used to know how.... so with a little bit of refreshing, Im not too worried about the power.

So yeah, you guys think that combo will work out until I decide if I am going to get really serious again?

Thanks for your time!
i reckon you might need a bigger esc 6000kv motor might be to much for it! It may work for a while but personally i would go for a bigger 120amp esc!

peter