R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DID TESSMANS HB REALLY WIN THE DNC
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:37 AM
gangstacoupe
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Herrsavage
Well-said.. x2.. (@elvind)

Advertising is a huge part of the hobby.. So OK Tessmann and all the others are great drivers, but if the brands are going to advertise "World champ" this and that, the car that actually wins those titles should be remotely similar to the ones normal people buy..

Though I appreciate the help I've gotten there, I can't even really stand the thread for the buggy I have, because all anybody talks about is what other parts from other brands or whatever you have to put on it...

I don't think anybody's being intentionally cheated. There's just a .... dissonance between development and sales. So whatever the next upgraded buggy(for whichever brand..) will be based on all the current testing, by the time it comes out it too will be outdated and they'll be testing something else.. Nobody's fault really.. Just kind of unfortunate..
This goes on in every form of racing, from 1/12 to 1/1. Not really sure why this is such a hard concept for you to grasp... Maybe you should take up a hobby that's easier to understand like shuffle board or golf...