R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 02-26-2012, 08:19 AM
aarcobra
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by garen
X-Factor, email me at info @ motonica-usa.com (remove the spaces) for pricing and info. I am selling my personal used P8C with engine and pipe if interested.

Taylorm, I can get the BP car, and I will check on price again. Last I remember, it was about the same price as the P8C Extreme, maybe a little more.

aarcobra, maybe I am shooting myself in the foot, but I have said all along, the more the merrier. I spoke with the FG importer today, he also imports WRC. He is here in LA. I asked him if he could get the WRC 2wd car so we could run it alongside the Motonica here in LA and hopefully stir up some interest locally. He said he would try and get one and was willing to put the Motonica Nova 3 port in it so we could compare side by side. So if anyone doesn't want the Motonica (the one company well rep'ed and supported and trying to make things easy here in the US ;-) ) try contacting FG Supply about the WRC car.
Garen, Thanks for the heads' up on the WRC car possibility. Please know I apprecieate all you thru Motonica have done for pan car racing in the USA! Having been involved in RC cars since 1970, having reached my 60's AND living hundereds of miles from the nearest 1/8 scale on-road racing, I have different interests and objectives in racing than others. I can't really explain my even wanting to be involved anymore but I'll hold out a little longer and see what happens!

Ned