R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pacific NW Showdown Round #3 Olympia WA March 10th
Old 02-13-2012, 10:40 AM
snakebarnes960
Tech Regular

Default Pacific NW Showdown Round #3 Olympia WA March 10th

Let's get ready for round #3 of the Showdown. Had another great race at round #2 great BATTLES in all the classes. The red number plates from Fusion Graphix turned out awesome and it was fun to see them on the track. Let's see if we can bring back Mod. truck at round #3. This class had great racing 2 seasons ago and it's a shame to not have the class. I want to thank Mike Brown for his excitement for round # 3 at Olympia. Mike is going to do some cool things to the track and it's good to see the tracks going the extra mile to help make this one of the most fun series in the nation. The hang out in the pit's and the excitement from the fans, the Showdown shirts, video's and pics of the races have made this allot of fun to do. I think facebook is helping people who would never see our hobby take a good look at it and I'm sure we will get some new racers from our Facebook group page. I want to say thanks to all that have put in the hard work that it takes for everyone to have a good time.

Thanks
Marty Barnes