R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya F104 Pro!
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 11:37 AM
SquirrelCZE
Tech Initiate

Hello

we are using Kinetic ESC and Kinetic Spec ESC on ours f104gts and f104s... but, while Kinetic are both OK (2 cars) there are problems with the Spec's ones which are in F1... (2 cars) one is not functionable anymore and another one do not report temperature correctly....

our Novak's representative in Czech Republic said that Novak wouldn't use PC controlled ESC anymore, which is pitty....

so I'm asking, which ESC we should use in F1 cars? What we need:
A. 21.5T motors, and i would prefer to use Novak's Ballistic motors....
B. Timing, Boost esc... in my country limits are only set to: "21.5" motors so in result F1 can have loss only 1 second on round compared to 2WD Open.... so timing stuff is usefull
C. PC programming... In most of time I can set my ESC to track much faster that others, which is ... handy

I also added some photos of my F1 to this post...

EDIT: the photos are not from F1 used to ride! i am just rebuilding it, just now I am missing "side post?" (not sure of right word) so I used screw to attach what i need...

P.S: if you have any suggestions how to improve my F1... I am ready for it, but Exotek stuff is more or less banned for me, I am in the middle of Europe and do not know about a single Exotek seller here...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P1080837.JPG
Views:	732
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	875820   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1080838.JPG
Views:	787
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	875821