R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 02-07-2012, 08:45 PM
COBRARACING
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by slow_jun
Hi Guru's

i have a couple of questions, and beleive me i have tried to read thru all the pages but it seems time is not on my side, so here they are.

Im planning to buy a 120A 1S for my Truck (22t), which i also plan to use for my Dex410 with 2S lipo. will be using 6.5T or 8.5T BL onto it.

1.will the 120A 1S handle this setup ( i know it will , just need some confirmation ) yes it sure can 2.what is he defualt Voltage settings of 1S if i plug in it my program card? i only have 2S lipo, will i be able to program it with 2S lipo or the voltage is set to 1S yes or use your pc to program one or the other will work or Auto recognize the voltage?930 stock and mod can be used with the lipo cut off of 1s weare working now on the zero timing cut off voltage for the 1s esc but with the other programs it is fine most racers switch the voltage cut off to the off position but i dont recommend it .3.do i need to run it with the Fan installed? or just run it with out the fan?for both 4WD and Truck?yes you need to run it with the fan installed 4. Whats the difference between the V2.0 and V2.1 and also the V3? difference is better mosfets on the 2.1 than the 2.0 i have a V2.0, can i just upgrade it to V2.1 or to V3 ?
5.OR i just wait till V3 Esc becomes available?wait for the V3 or if your not in a hurry
sorry for these questions,dont be sorry thats why were here to answer your questionsThanks in advance,
answers in red