R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin
Old 02-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Sludge-T
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spider882009
Wow!!! People racing is suppose to be fun not about bitching!!! I get to race maybe one nite a week... I don't care what time were done! I just wanna race and have lots of fun doing it!!! I work 12 hours a day. If I can take one day a week and relax and race for 6 or 8 hours Id be happy... At the dirt tracks I go to we start @ 10 am and sometimes don't leave till 7 or 8 @ nite. Last sunday I went to a track we started @ 10 am and didnt finish till 2 am on a Sunday!!! But it was son much fun!!!!!

Fun is what it is all about!!!
I cant agree more, It's all about having a good time and fun. But if you noticed the next post after yours not everyone can stay till 2am. Thus requiring some sort of structure to keep the fun going on a timely manner.

Example: The Sunday b4 last I set the TQ in 2wd mod truck, but had to leave for work b4 my main was up because things started late and ran longer then normal. I wanted to run in the final race and like everyone else and not be forced to leave because people would rather do other things then get their vehicle ready for the next race. Most people run one class that gives them an hour+ between races. No reason not be ready and in queue for your race.

Its all about having fun, but you must respect the other racer around you because your actions may not make it fun for them.