R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - running pro and sportsman???
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 09:50 PM
NitroFreakManHo
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Xchange
Hey there...

I was @CRCRC also last weekend and i was the french guy mauling...

actually i want to appologize to all the drivers with who i raced in sportsman.
It's not an excuse i know, but last weekend, i had a very bad attitude at the track and was unfair sometimes on track. I was like that because of few things... tired from 15hours driving... plug issue(flame out) all the week end.. i was totaly not patient on sunday. so again, i sincerly appologize for my attitude last week end..

About the Sportsman/Pro debat, i run both class myself without thinking that can be an issue. Personally, i dont have to level to make C-B-A mains.. i only run sportsman to get more track time at the big races. that's it... dont care to win in sportsman... i only want to get a lot of tracktime because i make a lot of efforts to be at the race and it's frustrating to only run like 1hours at the track.

But now, after reading some opinions, i'm considering to only run sportsman to be fair, like everybody do.

..you're a good man! It takes a great deal of class to come on here and apologize the way you have..some people never learn from their mistakes, you are not one of those people and it's refreshing to see that.