4.5T - 31.7 lb/in
4.75T - 29.2 lb/in
5.0T - 26.2 lb/in
5.25T - 24.9 lb/in
5.50T - 22.9 lb/in
5.75T - 21.2 lb/in
6.0T - 20.0 lb/in
6.5T - 17.9 lb/in

unless they made some changes, it's a fairly usesless set on rubber. btw - i have two sets for sale should anyone disagree with me.

A post from Seaball. The softest 3racing spring is 17.9. A blue AE spring is 17. Most people use a green 12 for rear and silver 14.5 for front. Blue is the next spring and is too hard to use. To tune the car you need to use a different company spring Tamyia,HPI,Xray,Yokomo,AE ect. 4mm shock towers help to get the ride height and droop settings.
I'm running on rubber. According to the post you referenced a 17 spring is too stiff but I have gotten my car to hook up great with the 4.25 and the 4.5 front and rear. I can't see going any softer on the springs then the 6.5.

How much do you want on the spring sets shipped to the US? State of Georgia?

Maybe the shorter shock length doesn't need super soft springs. I definitely don't see a need to invest in the taller towers and shocks to make this car work right.

I don't know who seaball is but I wouldn't recommend taking anyone's advice as gospel. Even a team driver. Tuning suggestions are just that.....suggestions no matter where they come from. You still have to tune for your track and driving style. Maybe you like a super soft car and I like a stiff car but don't say the spring sets aren't good at all.