R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Space Coast Off-Road Racing Titusville Track
Old 01-17-2012, 09:45 PM
SSCLCG.com
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

What a great cap to the top notch Short Course King Fall 2011 Series, and beginning to Mr. Cason/Echevarria's collaboration at the Space Coast Track in Titusville!

Looking forward to running 2wd mod SC and even a 2wd buggy (not as 'SSC' but as myself for a change!). This brings back memories of wanting to run 2wd buggy while running a 4wd Optima buggy back in the '80's (don't stomp on my age cause ya'll know a guy who can't part w/his Plano tackle box is 'ole school - plus that's where Traxxas is from!).

Time to get back into the track 'gym' (w/orient-style hat and wheel barrel ... maybe even jump into a skidsteer at this track again). SSC's sponsorship will also continue. Hat's off to Space Port Cycles for a track that started as the owner's son's motocross 1st training ground (now like top 3 in nation at 12-14yrs old). And to Ken for his great announcing memories ('Freestyle Points...'). This is going to be fun and I look forward to getting my hands dirty at this track once again w/Roger's pro-tubing crew.