R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Intech BR5 Evo
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Roy G
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I finally got to run on my local track this weekend and a few members did a redo to the track after a long month of no racing, It turned out to be a nice night for racing with cooler temps yet everyone was eager to run on the new layout.

I ended up going early get a few runs before setting up the program for the night and with a few members I was able get some practice and the track was flowing very nice a little loose due to top layer breaking up, they ended up adding some water to the track to hold down some dust.

The buggy was handling great even thou it was loose on the backside I think I was just over steering cause it been so long have tight turns,yet it felt good all thru the night of qualifying, ended up 4th for the main.

Most of the guys wanted more run time so instead of long quals we opted our for longer mains(12 mins). I managed to get a good run 1st lap and after that one big jump we had ended up loosing steering after closer look turns out screw to left frt steering block screw backed out and lost bushing and effecting my turns and managed to crack upper area, after thinking over I would put another screw on the lower part of steering block and tie strap upper piece and figured it should hold, after 4 laps down I went back out and the performance didnt change and I was able get a few nice decent laps, even thou I was down 2 laps from last place, its was a great night of racing at my local track and spending time with our members.

We are racing again this coming weekend to make up for lose time this way i can get more run time with the buggy before Tx RC Pro Series Round 1

Hope see you guys in a few weeks and compare set-ups