R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JConcepts Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 05:34 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by F_ME
I picked up some JConcepts Hazard wheels for the SC10 4x4 the other day.
When I got home and took them out of the bag I noticed that both sets (4 wheels) had hairline cracks surrounding the 12mm hex potion of the inside hub. I took them back to Hobby People to exchange for another 2 sets but they had hairline cracks in those two sets as well. These are not mold lines. The cracks are at different places surrounding the inside hub.

Has anyone else noticed this in their wheels and or had a problem cracking hubs when running? I don't feel like mounting these and wasting a set of brand new tires.
I've seen this on every Hazard wheel I've mounted for me as well as some of our team drivers. It seems to be a strange anomaly with this particular wheel, but it's not a crack and hasn't had any affect in regards to durability.

Oh really, green ST bar codes... Sweet!
I didn't say that...Stay tuned

Hi guys,
Ex-On road guy just made the switch and to be honest I'm on thread study overload after the weekend. I'm gonna cheat on this one and ask before searching (this is my apology in advance)

I run a FT SC10 4X2 and am interested in the hex conversion on the rear but like the current bearing set-up in the front so what I'd like to avoid is a backspacing mismatch with new wheels. I don't care about the look of a wheel so which flavor/ model doesnt matter, can someone give me the part numbers for the rear and front wheels that will help me maintain current backspacing given my set-up? Any input you guys can lend is most appreciated!!!!!

Kevin
Front bearing wheel - 3317
Rear hex wheel - 3332

Just thought I would ask and not sure if it has been asked but is there any plans to make foams and tires for the losi mini 8ight? I would love some gold barcodes for my local indoor track
No...sorry

Originally Posted by thecman26
I just did the hex swap on my X-Factory sct and WISH that J-Concepts made a front aluminum hex! The plastic ones drive me nuts! ALWAYS getting stuck in the rim when you go to swap out tires...

Like this?

http://blog.jconcepts.net/2011/11/ne...or-sc10-front/

Are there plans for Finnisher style bodies for any of the following cars...?

- Team C TC02 / T2 (= Ansmann X2 / X2TE) ?
- The same above but with +6mm Evo chassis ?
- Team C TC02C / T2C (= Ansmann X2C) ?
No...sorry