R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Awesomatix EP Touring Car (A700 Shaft Drive)
Old 01-02-2012, 06:44 AM
Tbone13
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by hana166
OK Tom thank you for your answer, now I understand where you place the battery in gp3 set up, most forward.

Oleg is saying something different about battery position, F2 most forward. Thanks for clarification.

Please could we have the set up sheet in the same order as the instructions, F2 F1 R1 R2 ? For me this would be more intuitive, the position of the X will correspond to the position in the car, but perhaps others disagree.

Sorry about my original post, on pg31 in the manual its F2 F1 R1 F2 not F1 F2 R2 R1 as I posted. I think I got it now though.

I have used the LRP tyre, yes, very low profile. And I found it difficult to find a good set up so thanks for your help. I want to experiment with the battery position, its all the way back at the moment but I think it will be better to change this.
Hello ,
of course M Awesomatix (Oleg) is right ..
i used the F1 position who is the second forward position where F2 is the most forward... I edited my previous post. Sorry for that i switched some numbers
king regards Tom