R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Region 12 1/10 Scale Electric Championships:
Old 07-28-2004, 11:31 AM
howard hudson
Tech Elite

Default ROAR Region 12 1/10 Scale Electric Championships:at 4fun hobbies Hesperia Ca.

It looks as if we have our dates set for the Region 12 1/10 Scale Electric Championships: October 8th,9th,and 10th.

This will be held at 4 Fun Hobbies and Raceway in Hesperia California. We did a weather history for the last 5 years, it shows that the daytime temps. have ranged from 65 to 80 degrees, no rain, with winds no higher than 20 mph. So we feel that this will be excellent time to hold this event and great conditions for racing.

We are going to be working with Jimmy Babcock, he will be the race director for the event. None of details of the event have been worked out yet, but after I meet with Jimmy it will be posted here and on our web-site 4funhobbiesandraceway.com, entry forms will be up on the web-site as soon as we have them ready. Being a new track this is going to be our first event of this stature so we will do our best to make this an enjoyable experience for everyone. Keep checking back for any for updates because as soon as I know anything I will pass it on.

Event sponsors are also needed, if you want to be sponsor please can contact me through our web-site.

Last edited by howard hudson; 07-28-2004 at 02:55 PM.