R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 08:21 AM
M-Technic
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
i did read your post, i have copied your post and made it in a word doc for me. Thank you for your time to write it up, but after everything that has been tested, i dont believe the 2 work on top of each other, or independant. seems to add one or the other but not both at once. i dont race stock, i am simply trying to help the guys here who do, and i do have an understanding of the settings, but its just too slow for them to work together at once. i have taken the car and driven it myself, and i have achieved a good lap time , but its still lacking everywhere on the track compared to the Tekin setups the guys have worked on for over a year now. i will try something else , and see exactly what difference it makes, and if it resolves the issue.
The boost and turbo functions perform in the same manner as a Tekin. I am not sure why your experience is different.

323_Stock software should not be any slower than a Tekin, in fact my friend who runs boosted 17.5 recently switched from Tekin to SP and his car is one of the fastest in the state. We spent years with the Tekin and the SP is definitely on par for the stock classes, it is not lacking. I'd say the biggest difference is the throttle feel and power band are much smoother on the SP, making it easier to drive.