R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car
Old 12-16-2011, 03:59 PM
L.Fairtrace
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jlfx car audio
The EX still hasn't been released... Be glad when it comes out I'm tired for guys spanking me with their 2012s ... Larry so how did the ex compare to the eother photon. I have to say I realy wished u had lost with the old photon bout would had won with the EX car... That would been proof of change . But ur a wheel u could probably set pace with a old shoe box . Lol I need to pick up .5 sec a lap within the car @ my home track guys that I would run with or beat out by a few sec r ahead of me by a lap since the got the xray 2012 . I drove a 2012 and wow the kit setup is on point out of the box was better than my photon the way I drive, sure hope the ex will put us avg Joe drivers on par with the avg Joe 2012s .lol
Both cars were good in their own ways. I was almost exactly the same speed with both of them, they just drove differently.

If you think a new car is going to gain you .5 a lap you my friend are sadly mistaken.

I have raced against every car on the market with my photon and its always fast enough to compete. If you can find me .5 in a car I'll take it and win the worlds.