R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MBX6R or Associated RC8.2?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 08:18 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by roblupo
Originally Posted by aptyk88 View Post
Stay away from the associated car they are garbage

You are lost in the sauce, I mean what other buggy is winning at this point at the BIG races not some little club race with 100 people there? Cav, and Maifield are winning all over. The only buggy out there to touch it is the Kyosho with Tebo running it. King is not bad either.

I own the AE RC8.2 also, best car I have had to date. And yes I raced Mugen for 6 year and was so loyal did not want to change just needed a new model and went to another car, and that led me here. Mugen diffs leak I dont car who says what. I tried this O ring, that one.....Crap load of grease all the same. Also the Parts get rusty very easy from crap that is in the dirt. Dont get me worng its a great car, but if you like doing alot of maint from week to week then Mugen is your bet. AE, this is the cleanest car I have every owned, and the diffs stay filled and consistant week after week. I only change oils now for bigger events and just hey I fill like it.

So don't post crap like that if you don't know.

The rc8s have been winning quite a few races at club tracks not just big races even i won a race with my RC8TCE electric. Its really the driver anyways but in my opinion the way a 1/8 scale is buildt and handles and balanced does matter also .