Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro Fuel Brand

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Tech Elite

NCG...

The thing with a two stroke engine is that the venturi effect naturally wants to OPEN the carby, so use a rubber band from the TOP needle to the Carby to keep it pulled back. It also helps with tune and prevents runaways!

The raising of RPM can be a lean condition or starve of fuel. But first do as above and check the SERVO positions etc, get it right and then we can sort it out.

How is the run in going so far?
Old 02-17-2015, 01:56 PM
NCG
Tech Initiate

Hello,

Thanks

After setup the idle and use a new glow plug, I see what seems to be the problem.

When I try to prime the engine with the pull start covering the exhaust pipe the fuel do not reaches the carb, only reaches when I blow to pressurization tube. I don't now why, but seems the fuel do not goes to carb, the engine do not pulls the fuel... HSM 3.5 / 4 turns... The manual says 3.5...

The Engine only work for a few seconds, than stalls...my diagnosis is that the engine do not pull the Fuel from the tank. The reason I don't now... Please help me.

As I said my buggy is a RB ONE RTR .28 engine, because of this problem the break in has not yet been made

Best Regards