Search

Hey guys.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 02:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by locked
http://rcmarket.com.hk/product_info....ducts_id=14612

comes with 2 receivers and 2 servos(the servos are not useful though )
I guess it comes down to the same old question. What do you prefer? And in this case. How well is the Radiopost backed up by the manufacturer? I missed the servos. Yeah, I don't know what that counts for. I'm waiting for the moderators to kick this one onto the Radio/Electronics forum.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Big Trol
Hey blitz, I think locked was talking about Flysky's effect on Spektrum, as far as the gliching issues. I guess it's because the frequency they operate on is so close. I've seen where the DSM2 isn't as sensitive to this problem. That's a lot of batteries, besides performance, that was one of the reasons I dumped the stock gear from my truck, it went thru batteries like AE was paying for them.
Well I use energizer rechargables, and when it dies I plug it to my venom pro and it charges them in like 10 mins lol, I only put the nonrechargables cause i got a mins grace when I went onto the track to race and it was glitching, so I put them in it to race once lol
Old 08-27-2013, 05:16 PM
Tech Master

Always good to have a backup plan. Spektrum only takes 4 so it's not a big deal. Almost not worth the effort to use rechargeables.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

I've been using a ProTek LiFe 2100mah battery with my Futaba 4PL. I can't even begin to tell you guys how awesome it is to run off of a LiFe battery. Highly recommended if your TX supports it!
Old 08-27-2013, 09:09 PM
Tech Master

I'll have to take a look at those, I know my charger has that function. Thanks
Old 08-28-2013, 08:16 AM
Suspended

Yeah u can get a controller that will plug into the charger and charge it like that!
Old 08-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Thanks, looks like my DX3E does, I'll have to wait till my DX3C comes back from Horizon to see if that does. Broke the steering return spring. It's still under warranty. Shouldn't have been bragging on it.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:45 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Big Trol
Thanks, looks like my DX3E does, I'll have to wait till my DX3C comes back from Horizon to see if that does. Broke the steering return spring. It's still under warranty. Shouldn't have been bragging on it.
I have seen that prob many a times!!
Old 08-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by theblitzkidd
I have seen that prob many a times!!
I've heard that too, supposedly the one they replace it with is more durable, we'll see. I never had this happen with my 3E. I'm researching for an upgrade, either Airtronics or maybe Radiopost. Should have done that in the first place. I guess hindsight being what it is. The advice I would give to anyone starting out is, don't pinch pennies on radio equipment.