Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help With Traxxas Stampede

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Help With Traxxas Stampede

Alright guys heres the story, my dad recently underwent some surgery and isnt able to do much for the next year, being as such yesterday we purchased a traxxas stampede and it ran great out of the box, took it out twice yesterday with no issue, but upon trying it today, it has no gut's going forward at all, maybe 5mph tops, where as reverse is easily 15-20mph faster than forward.

Is this a common issue and what would be some solutions? or should i just return it?

Thanks
Old 08-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Check your manuel and see if maybe the esc went into training mode(50% power). Dont think this would be prob cause the forward and reverse speed should be same but I would check to make sure. Also check your batteries both radio and car. Is it a vxl? Lipo battery? New battery in car? Before you start tearing anything seriously apart I would take it back to lhs just to make sure you dont void warranty. I have seen a couple of threads related to this problem and some are traxxas but from what I have seen they are not brand new.
Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he gets better soon.