Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do I need a better servo?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 03:19 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Rc-bear
I use a savox 125MG in my sakura s, not too bad on price and has been good and have suffered no brown outs while using it with a spektrum radio.

May even be worth having a look at the sakura zero s thread in the electric on road thread.
thanks for that I just tested mine out handling is a much better still not 100% I might look at changing the servo saver and also get a better controller.
I couldnt find the sakura zero s tread is there a way u can send us the link?
Old 01-06-2013, 05:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

That's ok, if the car is running the stock servo saver it is absolutely crap and will cause issues to to end.

Do yourself a favour and get a medium size kimbrough servo saver, as it is much stronger and I use one on my 1251MG
Old 01-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Rc-bear
That's ok, if the car is running the stock servo saver it is absolutely crap and will cause issues to to end.

Do yourself a favour and get a medium size kimbrough servo saver, as it is much stronger and I use one on my 1251MG
yea I found the thread and thats what they were saying as they were having the same problem as me. They also metioned to get a Tamiya high torque servo saver but will look into to both
Old 01-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi, be careful of the Tamiya Hi-Torque servo saver, it has lots of slop, no good. Kimbrough is the best.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Tech Adept

I removed the servo saver all togeather and put a stronger servo control arm and handles much better now